Market

Lincoln Park Plaza

600 W. Diversey Parkway, Chicago, IL 60614 
2801 N. Broadway St., Chicago, IL 60614

Investment Highlights

  • List Price: Market
  • Units: 256
  • 57% Project-Based Section 8 Contract
  • Affluent Lincoln Park Submarket of Chicago
  • Value Added
  • MUTM HAP Contract At Risk
  • Commercial Retail Credit Tenants at street level
  • Approx. 26,287 sf

Overview

The Affordable Housing Group is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Lincoln Park Plaza. Lincoln Park Plaza presents a unique opportunity to purchase a true value-add opportunity. The property benefits from a Project-Based Section 8 rent subsidy contract covering 57% of the 256 multi-family units. The remaining 43% of residential units’ rents have achieved market rents that are higher than the HAP rents with the additional upside with a MUTM renewal. The property also benefits from the 10 commercial units which have several backed credit tenants of which most have pass-thru expenses which include NNN & NN. The subject property is in an affluent submarket of Lincoln Park in Chicago.

Important Dates

Call For Offers: TBD
Best and Final: TBD
Interviews: TBD

You will be emailed a link from BOX.com to access the due diligence items. If you are having issues accessing documents please reach out to Elisa Seccia at elisa@national-ahg.com.

John L Nguyen

John L Nguyen

Primary Listing Agent

   Affordable Housing Group

  • DIRECT: 714-356-5049
  • MOBILE: 949-497-9100 x1
  • EMAIL: john@national-ahg.com
  • LIC NO.: 01303273
Jesse Elsanhuty

Jesse Elsanhuty

Primary Listing Agent

   Affordable Housing Group

  • DIRECT: 562-320-3614
  • MOBILE: 949-497-9100 x2
  • EMAIL: jesse@national-ahg.com
  • LIC NO.: 01773542
Jennifer Stein

Jennifer Stein

Broker of Record

JDS Services

  • DIRECT: Call primary listing agent
  • EMAIL: Eall primary listing agent
  • LIC NO.: 471018303